First, we talk
After a complimentary 30-60-minute initial phone consult, we’ll discuss if we are a good ‘fit’ for each other. You will want to check me out to see if you think we can build a trustful working relationship to meet your goals and aspirations. I will want to be confident that I can be of service to you.
If we decide to work together:
- We will connect by phone, which means we can work together no matter where you are in the world
- You will complete a questionnaire and some assessments before our first meeting, and we will review the assessment together
- We will identify your goals, desires, aspirations and pain points, and together we will navigate forward effectively, in small increments or bold, life-changing moves
- I will provide you with the time and space for supportive, compassionate talk during our sessions, so you can find how you really feel and to hear yourself think
- You’ll have unlimited email support from me between sessions
- We will course-correct as necessary as we go
I believe that a good coach-client relationship takes a little time and an investment on both our parts. Therefore, I ask for an initial commitment to an investment in a package of one 80-90-minute session and six 50-60-minute sessions, meeting approximately every two weeks (depending on need and schedule) with continuing packages available after that.